Learn how to activate and register your activate trend micro maximum security for Windows program to get the best protection from the latest security threats.
Your Trend Micro Security program can protect several computers depending on your license. The first computer where you installed the program is considered as the primary computer, while the succeeding computers are considered as secondary computers.
Activate Trend Micro Security for Windows
- After completing the installation, provide a computer name, then click Next.
- Type your email address, then click Next.
- Fill out the Account Information window, then click Next.
- Check the information that you provided, then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- After activating, you will see the main console of Trend Micro Security.
- Your protection upon installation is configured for optimum protection so you don’t need to do anything.
As per Wikipedia, In June 2008, Trend Micro introduced Trend Micro Smart Protection Network, a cloud-client content security infrastructure that delivers global threat intelligence to protect customers from online threats, such as data-stealing malware, phishing attacks, and another web, email, and mobile threats. In 2012, Trend Micro added big data analytics to its Smart Protection Network. Big data analytics allow the network to use behavioral-based identification methods to identify new security threats. The network also combines in-the-cloud technologies with other client-based antivirus technologies to reduce dependency on conventional pattern file downloads on the endpoint. Threat information from Trend Micro’s Smart Protection Network is deployed in real-time to the company’s security software portfolio. Trend Micro’s report on the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation showed an increase in extortion attempts as organizations try to comply with EU privacy laws.
How to install TrendMicro on a MAC computer?
- Click the Trend Micro icon on the Menu Bar then choose Open Trend Micro Antivirus.
- Open Trend Micro Antivirus
- The Subscription Information window will appear.
- Click the Expiration Date at the lower right corner of the Trend Micro Antivirus.
- Expiration Date
- Click Change your serial number.
- Change Serial Number
- In the Boxes provided, type your Serial Number. There should be just four letters or numbers on each box.
- Enter your Serial Number
- Click Done.